Tuesday, May 21, 2013 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM EDT
Join Mike Byam, author of The WOW! Workplace and Managing Partner of one of the world’s foremost recognition providers as he discusses the cutting edge of employee recognition that actually boosts engagement, adds value to your organization’s bottom line, and ultimately aligns your employees’ efforts with your organization’s mission and goals.
- Review the three essential tiers of recognition and identify ones that are most frequently under-utilized
- Examine how the changing workforce realities impact program design
- Learn how to effectively use social-media channels to increase recognition in your organization
- Learn about new-media and new-technology applications for employee recognition
- Understand the new service awards model
- Learn about emerging workflow concepts that increase efficiency and quality of recognition
- Learn about new award approaches that reflect your organization’s values
- Human Resource Professionals
- Recognition Program Administrators
- Business Leaders
Mike Byam, Managing Partner of Terryberry, and author of The WOW! Workplace
This webcast is free, but space is limited, so register today!
I think using social media as an internal form of communication and employee recognition is a great idea. We always think about how social media connect us with our outside customers but it can also be used to unite our workforce as well.