Join Mike Byam, author of The WOW Workplace and Managing Partner of one of the world’s foremost recognition providers and as he discusses the cutting edge of employee recognition that actually boosts engagement, adds value to your organization’s bottom line, and ultimately aligns your employees’ efforts with your organization’s mission and goals.
- Review the three essential tiers of recognition and identify ones that are most frequently under-utilized
- Examine how the changing workforce realities impact program design
- Learn how to effectively use social-media channels to increase recognition in your organization
- Learn about new-media and new-technology applications for employee recognition
- Learn about emerging workflow concepts that increase efficiency and quality of recognition
- Understand the new service awards model
- Learn about new award approaches that reflect your organization’s values
- Human Resource Professionals
- Program Administrators
- Business Leaders
Mike Byam, Managing Partner of Terryberry, and author of The WOW! Workplace
Mike Byam is the author of The WOW! Workplace, and Managing Partner of Terryberry, an international firm that specializes in implementing, and managing employee recognition programs. Mike is a frequent speaker on the topic of employee recognition to HR professionals and business groups around the world. He has also consulted with hundreds of organizations - from family businesses to Fortune 500 companies - to develop recognition strategies for employee retention and performance improvement.
This webcast is free, but space is limited, so register today!