Downloadable 2021 Employee Recognition Calendar
A culture of recognition leads to people working together to achieve more. That is why we have put together a downloadable 2021 recognition calendar to remind you of well-known days, such as "National Boss' Day" or "National Nurses Week."
You will also find lesser-known holidays: have you ever celebrated your favorite mailperson, National High Five Day, or Talk Like a Pirate Day? Maybe 2021 is the year to start some new traditions in your office!
In addition to recognition, you will also find wellness days and reminders, like "Take a Walk in the Park Day" or "American Heart Month," as well as tips and challenges to keep your office moving.
Live 2021 Recognition Calendar
In addition to our annual downloadable calendar, we have added an online Live Calendar that can be easily integrated with your Google Calendar or Outlook.
The Live Calendar will notify you of upcoming recognition holidays, as well as make sure that you are always up to date when we add new recognition days without having to lift a finger.
Make sure to Download and Subscribe to the Terryberry Recognition Calendar to get the full range of recognition holidays, tips, and challenges!
Digital Recognition Calendar FAQ's
How to add the Terryberry Recognition Holidays digital calendar to your Google Calendar
- Visit the link to the calendar
- Upon arrival at the link, you will receive an option to add the calendar
- Once you have the calendar added, the Terryberry Recognition Holidays calendar will appear on the left-hand side of Google Calendar.
How to remove the Terryberry Recognition Holidays calendar to your Google Calendar
If you choose to remove the Terryberry Recognition Holidays calendar, go into the calendar settings under “Remove Calendar” and click “Unsubscribe”.
How to add the Terryberry Recognition Holidays calendar to your Outlook Calendar
- In Outlook, click File > Account Setting > Account Settings
- On the Internet Calendars tab, click New
- Paste the following address and click Add: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/c_6hhl4tpe5ecrtfa41gh3qu40to%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- In the Folder Name box, type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook, and then click OK.
How to remove the Terryberry Recognition Holidays calendar to your Outlook Calendar
If you choose to remove the Terryberry Recognition Holidays calendar, navigate to Outlook > File > Account Settings > Account Settings > Internet Calendars tab > select the calendar you wish to remove > click Remove.