Is your organization moving towards developing an effective program for Peer Recognition? Learn about the latest trends and tools to help you establish a consistent culture of peer recognition in your business.
- What the research shows about peer recognition’s impact on business objectives
- Best practices (and pitfalls to avoid) when establishing a peer recognition program
- How to maintain enthusiasm and engagement over time
- New tools to create consistency and ensure alignment
- Business Leaders
- Human Resources Professionals
- Recognition Program Administrators
- Mike Byam is the author of The WOW! Workplace, and Managing Partner of Terryberry, an international firm that specializes in implementing, and managing employee recognition programs. Mike is a frequent speaker on the topic of employee recognition to HR professionals and business groups around the world. He has also consulted with hundreds of organizations – from family businesses to Fortune 500 companies – to develop recognition strategies for employee retention and performance improvement.
This webcast is free, but space is limited, so register today!