Terryberry Presents: Cutting through the Clutter…How to Communicate with Employees When Email Isn’t an Option
Wednesday, February 11th, 2015 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
- What the research says about the importance of effective employee communication
- Tools to connect employees with managers, with each other, and with corporate information
- New channels your organization should be using to get your message across
- How to disseminate consistent messaging across departments and teams
- How to encourage interaction and feedback
- Strategies for team building, recognition and rewards in a dispersed, non-office workforce
See a demo of Give a WOW and Red e App, two new tools designed to help organizations cut through the clutter and connect with their non-office workers.
- Jonathan Erwin is the Founder and CEO of Red e App, an enterprise mobile communication, content and file sharing platform that enables businesses to create private mobile networks, allowing them to instantly communicate to their (non-desk) hourly employee, contractor, or partner workforce. Red e App was developed to address the shift that mobile devices are having on the world and internal conversations in email and passive portals. Jonathan believes in communication that inspires and engages.
- Mike Byam is the author of The WOW! Workplace, and Managing Partner of Terryberry, an international firm that specializes in implementing, and managing employee recognition programs. Mike is a frequent speaker on the topic of employee recognition to HR professionals and business groups around the world. He has also consulted with hundreds of organizations – from family businesses to Fortune 500 companies – to develop recognition strategies for employee retention and performance improvement.
This webcast is free, but space is limited, so register today!