Earlier today, Terryberry employees from around the globe gathered at the world headquarters in Grand Rapids, Michigan for a ceremonial ground breaking event to commence a major building expansion project.
Team Terryberry was proud to highlight a treasured resource; several long-term employees to kick off the project:
- Dave Beemer, chief operating officer
- Laurie Dean, a 39-year Terryberry employee
- Josephine Guppy, a 34-year Terryberry employee
- Dan Dougherty, a 26-year employee and business development manager
- Dan Egan, CIO, who brings 22 years of service at Terryberry
- George and Mike Byam, 3rd and 4th generation managing partners Terryberry, respectively
Terryberry’s renovation and expansion project is fueled by the company’s growth worldwide as a provider of employee recognition programs and awards. The project will include the addition of a second story, increased office space, new machinery, an employee commons and other team member amenities.