Developing a culture of recognition, in which employees are genuinely acknowledged for their contributions, is more important than ever to maintain productivity, profitability and retention of key employees. This presentation demonstrates key findings on how recognition strategies impact business goals, and provides real-world examples and practical strategies for implementing or enhancing a recognition initiative. Attendees will take away ideas they can put into place in their organizations starting today.
Building a WOW! Recognition Culture is a fast-paced, fun, and informative seminar that equips HR professionals and business leaders with an understanding of how to engage employees through effective recognition.
Join Mike Byam, author of The WOW! Workplace and Managing Partner of one of the world’s foremost recognition providers as he discusses the cutting edge of employee recognition that actually boosts engagement, adds value to your organization’s bottom line, and ultimately aligns your employees’ efforts with your organization’s mission and goals.
- What the latest research shows about how recognition impacts employee engagement, productivity and profitability
- How businesses are adapting their employee recognition strategies to respond to the current economy
- Review the key steps for developing an effective recognition program and understand how to put them into practice
- Understand which awards are most (and least) effective
- Human Resource Professionals
- Recognition Program Administrators
- Business Leaders
Mike Byam, Managing Partner of Terryberry, and author of The WOW! Workplace
This webcast is free, but space is limited, so register today!