6 HR Best Practices to Recognize Long-Term Employees
Recognizing employees for their long-term service is among the most established HR best practices, but is your organization doing service awards effectively? 80% of organizations have a service awards program in place. Yet most employees don’t feel adequately recognized for their work. With a few simple tweaks, your service awards program can do more to engage, retain and encourage your employees.
In this new video from Terryberry, learn how to design an effective employee service awards program using 6 practical tips.
- Celebrate early milestones as well as long-term service
- Create a sustainable infrastructure for your service awards program
- Document achievements using a social recognition platform
- Create a WOW moment with the award presentation
- Establish a service awards budget
- Use meaningful service awards gifts
Want to learn more? Download the whitepaper 6 Best Practices for Service Awards Programs