Terryberry Presents: Bridging the Gap: Engaging Virtual Employees
Wednesday, January 28th, 2015 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
Modern Survey and Terryberry will be sponsoring 60 autographed copies of Kevin Sheridan’s book “The Virtual Manager” to lucky webcast attendees. Register and attend for your chance to receive one of your own.
- Navigate the unique management challenges and opportunities related to virtual workers
- Connect remote employees to your company culture
- Foster teamwork in a virtual environment
- Give your virtual employees the recognition and positive feedback they need
- Human Resource Professionals
- Program Administrators
- Business Leaders
- Kevin Sheridan is a the best-Selling Author of Building a Magnetic Culture and author of The Virtual Manager, Kevin Sheridan is a high-level Human Capital Management consultant and one of the most sought after voices in the world on the topic of Employee Engagement.
- Mike Byam is the author of The WOW! Workplace, and Managing Partner of Terryberry, an international firm that specializes in implementing, and managing employee recognition programs. Mike is a frequent speaker on the topic of employee recognition to HR professionals and business groups around the world. He has also consulted with hundreds of organizations – from family businesses to Fortune 500 companies – to develop recognition strategies for employee retention and performance improvement.
This webcast is free, but space is limited, so register today!