360 Recognition Core Platform DemoWebinar
05/11 | 2:00 PM - 2:30 PM ET
Recognizing employees’ contributions to your organization throughout their years of service has never been easier than with Terryberry’s 360 Recognition – Core Platform. Learn why recognizing Service Anniversaries are the most important (and easiest) recognition effort to get right within your organization.
Learn about the Service Award tools of Terryberry’s 360 Recognition platform, and how to celebrate employees for each milestone in their career. In this demo, we will cover topics such as:
- The value of Milestone recognition and best practices for making Service Anniversary recognition meaningful.
- The importance of making a big deal out of a big deal. Employee Anniversaries are too important to go unnoticed.
- How Service Awards make the perfect launch point for introducing recognition to your organizational culture.
- Budgeting for Service Awards and making sure your employees feel appreciated for their career contributions.
- Administration Tools and the keys to maintaining a successful program.
Jeff Rose is Terryberry’s Sales Enablement Manager. He started his journey with Terryberry on the implementation team where he developed not only an in-depth knowledge of Terryberry’s product, but also a passion for the messaging behind it. In his more than 3 Years with Terryberry, Jeff has designed, built, and implemented successful Employee Recognition programs for hundreds of companies across the globe. Outside of Terryberry, Jeff spends most of his time with his wife and 4 very active children. He also has an immense love for the game of soccer and coaches 2 high level teams.
**By registering for this webinar, you agree to the following statement:
Unless and except to the extent expressly authorized by Terryberry in writing, I agree that I shall not attempt to reverse engineer, de-encrypt, or otherwise derive the design, internal logic, structure, or inner workings (including, without limitation, algorithms and source code) of any software, products, models, prototypes, or other items provided by Terryberry.
This demo webinar does not qualify for recertification.Register