Is your international organization working to develop a recognition culture that impacts your employees worldwide?
Tomorrow, June 17, join Terryberry for an informational webinar and a rare opportunity to learn from executives Mike Byam and Craig Rebuck, leaders of two recognition firms in North America and Europe respectively. Mike and Craig will present their findings on how employee recognition can best be implemented in a business with employees located internationally.
In today’s business world, organizations are more global and connected than ever before. Effective leaders worldwide need to ensure that their people are motivated and engaged to take on the challenges they encounter. Developing a culture of recognition worldwide, in which employees are genuinely acknowledged for their contributions, is more important than ever to maintain productivity, profitability and retention of key employees. This presentation highlights current findings on how recognition strategies impact business goals in an international organization, and provides real-world examples and practical strategies for implementing or enhancing a global recognition initiative.
Attendees will learn:
• What the latest research shows about how recognition impacts employee engagement, productivity and profitability
• How businesses are adapting their employee recognition strategies to respond to an international employee base
• How to ensure your business is leveraging technology to engage your international workforce
• Understand how different award methodologies impact employees differently
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).
Who should attend:
• Business Leaders
• Human Resources Professionals
• Recognition Program Administrators