Terryberry Presents: Employee Engagement for Dummies
Tuesday, December 3rd, 2014 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
- Drive profitable growth through effective employee engagement
- Practical steps to boost employee engagement with your company or team
- How to engage different generations of employees
- The keys to reduce voluntary turnover
- Practical tools to help retain and engage your employees, and more
- Human Resource Professionals
- Program Administrators
- Business Leaders
- Bob Kelleher is a best-selling author, international keynote speaker, and consultant and travels the globe sharing his insights on employee engagement, leadership, and workforce trends.
- Mike Byam, Managing Partner of Terryberry, and author of The WOW! Workplace
Mike Byam is the author of The WOW! Workplace, and Managing Partner of Terryberry, an international firm that specializes in implementing, and managing employee recognition programs. Mike is a frequent speaker on the topic of employee recognition to HR professionals and business groups around the world. He has also consulted with hundreds of organizations – from family businesses to Fortune 500 companies – to develop recognition strategies for employee retention and performance improvement.
This webcast is free, but space is limited, so register today!