Whether you’re just getting started with your recognition program, or you’ve had a program in place for many years, this seminar can give you fresh ideas and best practices to ensure that your valued employees take away a positive and memorable experience from your award presentations.
- What to say in a recognition speech
- What to look for when choosing awards
- How to get employees engaged in the presentation experience
- Resources to help make presentations go seamlessly
- Human Resource Professionals
- Anyone who makes award presentations
- Business Leaders
Mike Byam, Managing Partner of Terryberry, and author of The WOW! Workplace
Mike Byam is the author of The WOW! Workplace, and Managing Partner of Terryberry, an international firm that specializes in implementing, and managing employee recognition programs. Mike is a frequent speaker on the topic of employee recognition to HR professionals and business groups around the world. He has also consulted with hundreds of organizations – from family businesses to Fortune 500 companies – to develop recognition strategies for employee retention and performance improvement.
This webcast is free, but space is limited, so register today!