Attendees will acquire a better understanding of the change process, as well as learn about coping tools to work through transitions, ways to reframe their thinking, and the ability to find the gifts in change.
HR leaders need to learn how to thrive amid unrelenting change. The pandemic, job losses, working from home, homeschooling, violent protests, devastating fires, hurricanes, and floods, constantly changing technology, and the whole political scene are causing stress, overwhelming anxiety, fear, and a lack of focus. This presentation helps people understand and navigate change in a powerful, productive, and positive way so they can finally realize that “All change comes bearing gifts!”
Join Terryberry as we host Barbara Glanz, Hall of Fame Speaker and the author of 14 books. She works closely with organizations that want to improve morale, retention, and service and with people who want to rediscover the joy in their work and in their lives.
By attending this webinar, you will:
- Understand that the change process unfolds in recognizable stages.
- Identify what you must let go of to move forward to a new beginning.
- Recognize that you can choose to be proactive rather than reactive in how you deal with change.
- Learn new coping techniques for managing these transitions.
- Realize that change always brings gifts.
This webcast is free, but spaces are limited, so register today.
This webinar qualifies for HRCI and SHRM recertification.Register