Frequent recognition is the best way to engage employees in your organization’s mission, vision, and values. With so many organizations adopting remote and hybrid work schemes, organizational culture is more important than ever.
Learn about the Social Recognition tools of Terryberry’s Employee Recognition – Plus Solution, and how to engage employees through social recognition. In this demo, we will cover topics such as:
- The value of peer-to-peer recognition and best practices for making peer recognition meaningful.
- The importance of manager-driven recognition and tools for helping your leaders lead by example.
- How frequent and specific recognition can bring your organization’s mission, vision, and values to life.
- Budgeting for social recognition and realizing the big impact of a small thank you.
- Administration Tools and the keys to maintaining a successful program.
Jeff Rose is Terryberry’s Sales Enablement Manager. He started his journey with Terryberry on the implementation team where he developed not only an in-depth knowledge of Terryberry’s product, but also a passion for the messaging behind it. In his more than 3 Years with Terryberry, Jeff has designed, built, and implemented successful Employee Recognition programs for hundreds of companies across the globe. Outside of Terryberry, Jeff spends most of his time with his wife and 4 very active children. He also has an immense love for the game of soccer and coaches 2 high level teams.
**By registering for this webinar, you agree to the following statement:
Unless and except to the extent expressly authorized by Terryberry in writing, I agree that I shall not attempt to reverse engineer, de-encrypt, or otherwise derive the design, internal logic, structure, or inner workings (including, without limitation, algorithms and source code) of any software, products, models, prototypes, or other items provided by Terryberry.
This demo webinar does not qualify for recertification.