Recognizing employees’ contributions to your organization throughout their years of service has never been easier than with Terryberry’s Employee Recognition – Core Solution. Learn why recognizing Service Anniversaries are the most important (and easiest) recognition effort to get right within your organization.
Learn about the Service Award tools of Terryberry’s Employee Recognition – Core Solution, and how to celebrate employees for each milestone in their career.
In this demo, we will cover topics such as:
- The value of peer-to-peer recognition and best practices for making peer recognition meaningful.
- The importance of manager-driven recognition and tools for helping your leaders lead by example.
- How frequent and specific recognition can bring your organization’s mission, vision, and values to life.
- Budgeting for social recognition and realizing the big impact of a small thank you.
- Administration Tools and the keys to maintaining a successful program.
Additionally, learn how Terryberry’s Wellness Solution can drive engagement through simple and fun challenges including:
- How we curate friendly competition through a culture of wellness
- How we drive employees to complete their own wellness goals
- Some of the best practices for starting your own wellness solution
VP of Wellness
Terryberry’s Vice President of Wellness, Tony Fox has a long history in Employee Benefits, in leadership roles from Sales to Retention and Organic Growth. Finding the intersection of employee culture and data fascinating, he’s spent many years focusing on Wellness and Employee Engagement. He lives in the northwest suburbs of Chicago with his wife, a dog, and a deep-seated aversion to ketchup on hot dogs.
Strategic Account Executive
Matt has been a thought leader in the Human Capital Management industry for 9 years, and has been part of the Terryberry family for a year! Prior to that, Matt was a Naval Officer, and twice a business owner. He is very focused on being a Catalyst for positive change for organizations, especially through the lens of what is meaningful to companies on enhancing Employee Engagement and driving a World Class Culture.
**By registering for this webinar, you agree to the following statement:
Unless and except to the extent expressly authorized by Terryberry in writing, I agree that I shall not attempt to reverse engineer, de-encrypt, or otherwise derive the design, internal logic, structure, or inner workings (including, without limitation, algorithms and source code) of any software, products, models, prototypes, or other items provided by Terryberry.
This demo webinar does not qualify for recertification.