When people are recognized for their efforts, they are inspired to achieve more. The mission of Terryberry is to help organizations create a culture where people are recognized for their contributions and achievements. We strive to create a fulfilling and rewarding environment -- in our clients' organizations and in our own.
Terryberry is a family-owned business and we treat each other like family. We take pride in what we build together. We strive for nothing less than our best every day. Most importantly, we genuinely care about our clients and each other.
Are you interested in joining us in our mission to create fulfilling and rewarding workplaces through dynamic employee recognition solutions? Let's talk.
Batch and submit orders from salesperson or customers.
Quote pricing, for salespersons and customers per specifications.
Review incoming orders watching for correct die #, and checking all info on the order to insure it can be written correctly.
Track orders in system, investigate discrepancies and rejected orders, and communicate findings to salesperson and customer.
Verify accuracy and special account procedures based upon customer preference.
Send emails to customers and potential customers per salesperson.
Organize spreadsheet to prepare for use by production staff.
Respond to customer and Salesperson inquires regarding artwork, dies, shipping schedules, product availability and order status.
Follow up with past due account to secure payment.
Answer questions regarding shipping methods, or dates, and perform traces on missing shipments.
Communicate with salesperson regarding all aspects of customer orders, both new and reorders.
Research compatibility of desire design and products selected.
Coordinate with customer, Salesperson and/or Sales support/customer service various Give a Wow database info.
- ASP.NET / HTML - 3-5+ years experience
- .NET / C# - 3-5+ years experience
- SQL Server 2008 / T-SQL - 3-5+ years experience
- Excels in reverse engineering and problem solving with little to no guidance
- Has a passion for programming and writing beautiful software
- Can successfully balance several projects at once
- ASP.NET MVC 3
- Some VB / VB.NET experience
- Reporting Services
- Experience with Domain Driven Design (DDD), Object-oriented programming (OOP), Onion Architecture
- Advocate for design principles like IoC/DI, AOP, and TDD.
- Experience within a cloud environment and developing scalable applications
- Experience working closely with a team
- Great communication skills
What you will be doing:
- Frequently working on and enhancing internal day-to-day processes and systems.
- A lot of heavy lifting and back-end development work.
- Occasional bug fixes
- Developing and programming on the company's flagship enterprise SaaS product.
Terryberry Compensation Packages Include: