Terryberry is proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that allows us to attract and retain highly professional and motivated employees. Check back often to see our latest career opportunities, and feel free to mail or fax us your resume at the address listed on this page.
- ASP.NET / HTML - 3-5+ years experience
- .NET / C# - 3-5+ years experience
- SQL Server 2008 / T-SQL - 3-5+ years experience
- Excels in reverse engineering and problem solving with little to no guidance
- Has a passion for programming and writing beautiful software
- Can successfully balance several projects at once
- ASP.NET MVC 3
- Some VB / VB.NET experience
- Reporting Services
- Experience with Domain Driven Design (DDD), Object-oriented programming (OOP), Onion Architecture
- Advocate for design principles like IoC/DI, AOP, and TDD.
- Experience within a cloud environment and developing scalable applications
- Experience working closely with a team
- Great communication skills
What you will be doing:
- Frequently working on and enhancing internal day-to-day processes and systems.
- A lot of heavy lifting and back-end development work.
- Occasional bug fixes
- Developing and programming on the company's flagship enterprise SaaS product.
The Terryberry Company, a leader in the employee recognition industry since 1918, is currently looking for a Product Sales Manager to support the growing demand for our online peer-to-peer recognition network, GiveAWow.com. This individual will be responsible for assisting field salespeople with the presentation, business development, and implementation of these innovative systems throughout North America. Candidates must be aggressive, polished and professional. A stable work history that illustrates professional advancement is important and experience with technical sales is a plus. Base Salary commensurate with experience plus bonus based on business development.
· Bachelor degree
· Presentation and negotiation skills
· Computer literate - Microsoft Office and CRM skills desirable
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Project Management experience
· Experience Selling Enterprise software or SaaS products a plus
· Strong customer service skills
· Ability to perform within a salary + bonus sales compensation program
· Problem resolution and conflict management skills
· Willingness to travel as necessary
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Terryberry partners with organizations worldwide to design and manage recognition solutions that attract, engage, and retain the best people. We are currently looking for people to work in regional offices nationally to manage existing business and grow sales through new client acquisition.
This role is designed for customer-facing professionals who are credible in addressing strategic business issues with executives, have a broad skill set in general business solutions and are able to work internally to craft solutions. This position is an excellent opportunity for Account Managers who want to work in a consultative client management role and have a direct impact on client company performance
Development of sales through cold calling, networking and other sales techniques
- Identify and build relationships with senior executives and managers in client organizations
- Create high levels of customer loyalty within accounts
- Maintain and grow revenue from existing clients by selling new solutions to additional divisions
- Experience as a corporate account manager, management consultant, business development professional or similar strategic role
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization, internally and externally
- Ability to work in cross-functional, results-oriented teams
- Strategic thinker with ability to clearly articulate and implement ideas
- Very high attention to detail and quality
- Quick, creative problem-solver
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Computer literate - Microsoft Office and CRM skills desirable
- Proven analytic skills; experience analyzing data and presenting results to executives
- BS/BA required
Terryberry is an Equal Opportunity Employer.