Terryberry is proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that allows us to attract and retain highly professional and motivated employees. Check back often to see our latest career opportunities, and feel free to mail or fax us your resume at the address listed on this page.
- ASP.NET / HTML - 3-5+ years experience
- .NET / C# - 3-5+ years experience
- SQL Server 2008 / T-SQL - 3-5+ years experience
- Excels in reverse engineering and problem solving with little to no guidance
- Has a passion for programming and writing beautiful software
- Can successfully balance several projects at once
- ASP.NET MVC 3
- Some VB / VB.NET experience
- Reporting Services
- Experience with Domain Driven Design (DDD), Object-oriented programming (OOP), Onion Architecture
- Advocate for design principles like IoC/DI, AOP, and TDD.
- Experience within a cloud environment and developing scalable applications
- Experience working closely with a team
- Great communication skills
What you will be doing:
- Frequently working on and enhancing internal day-to-day processes and systems.
- A lot of heavy lifting and back-end development work.
- Occasional bug fixes
- Developing and programming on the company's flagship enterprise SaaS product.
Accounting Assistant - Grand Rapids, MI
Terryberry, a leader in the employee recognition industry since 1918, is currently looking for a Accounting Assistant in our Grand Rapids, MI headquarters.
- Calculate payroll and piece rate earnings and prepare for input into ADP system.
- Assist in all phases of accounting.
- Proficient in Accts. Payable, setting up new vendors, entering invoices in preparation for payment.
- Collect and prepare cash receipts for deposit. And apply those to proper invoice/account.
- Prepare and print customer invoices for shipped orders.
- Credit verification and some collection reminder calls.
- Respond to customer requests for invoice copies.
- Process credit card payments.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work within several different systems to complete tasks.
- Ability to complete tasks accurately and timely.
- Good math and keyboard skills, including 10 key.
Terryberry is an Equal Opportunity Employer.