Terryberry is proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that allows us to attract and retain highly professional and motivated employees. Check back often to see our latest career opportunities.
Are you interested in joining Terryberry in our mission to create fulfilling and rewarding workplaces through dynamic employee recognition solutions?
Generate Purchase Orders (PO’s) correctly from requisitions, distribute copies as appropriate, file P.O. history copies.
Accurately place orders with appropriate vendors by fax, telephone, or mail in a timely manner.
Match receiving reports (packing lists) with PO’s, verify item and quantity are correct and enter data into computer file accurately.
Match payable vouchers (invoice) to corresponding receiving report. (Verify charges, enter data into computer, assign general ledger account number, approve for payment.
Ensure timely delivery of items needed.
Work with vendors to return damaged or incorrect items.
Seek out and evaluate new vendors for cost effectiveness and efficiency.
Assist Purchasing Director with quotes, bids.
Obtain quotes for products and services from vendors.
Review bids and select best provider.
Contact vendors regarding late orders and inform appropriate staff as to status of those orders.
Coordinate returns of damaged items with receiving department and vendors in a timely manner.
Batch and submit orders from salesperson or customers.
Quote pricing, for salespersons and customers per specifications.
Review incoming orders watching for correct die #, and checking all info on the order to insure it can be written correctly.
Track orders in system, investigate discrepancies and rejected orders, and communicate findings to salesperson and customer.
Verify accuracy and special account procedures based upon customer preference.
Send emails to customers and potential customers per salesperson.
Organize spreadsheet to prepare for use by production staff.
Respond to customer and Salesperson inquires regarding artwork, dies, shipping schedules, product availability and order status.
Follow up with past due account to secure payment.
Answer questions regarding shipping methods, or dates, and perform traces on missing shipments.
Communicate with salesperson regarding all aspects of customer orders, both new and reorders.
Research compatibility of desire design and products selected.
Coordinate with customer, Salesperson and/or Sales support/customer service various Give a Wow database info.
- ASP.NET / HTML - 3-5+ years experience
- .NET / C# - 3-5+ years experience
- SQL Server 2008 / T-SQL - 3-5+ years experience
- Excels in reverse engineering and problem solving with little to no guidance
- Has a passion for programming and writing beautiful software
- Can successfully balance several projects at once
- ASP.NET MVC 3
- Some VB / VB.NET experience
- Reporting Services
- Experience with Domain Driven Design (DDD), Object-oriented programming (OOP), Onion Architecture
- Advocate for design principles like IoC/DI, AOP, and TDD.
- Experience within a cloud environment and developing scalable applications
- Experience working closely with a team
- Great communication skills
What you will be doing:
- Frequently working on and enhancing internal day-to-day processes and systems.
- A lot of heavy lifting and back-end development work.
- Occasional bug fixes
- Developing and programming on the company's flagship enterprise SaaS product.
Terryberry Compensation Packages Include:
Terryberry is an Equal Opportunity Employer.