Terryberry is proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that allows us to attract and retain highly professional and motivated employees. Check back often to see our latest career opportunities, and feel free to send us your resume at the address listed on this page.
The Development Manager serves a critical role in the Terryberry team. In order to succeed you must have a solid grounding in software development patterns and technologies, a passion for problem solving, and the ability to lead a talented team of developers. The Development Manager is a key, customer-facing role and will interact with Terryberry leaders, the Terryberry sales team, key customers and users, and the internal development and support teams. In return, Terryberry offers a great working environment, talented team members, and the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions on a daily basis.
Provide technical and functional leadership in support of multiple, concurrent application development initiatives (including current-version support and future-version development).
- Responsible for performance, cost, scope, schedule, and quality
- Define application requirements on new and ongoing projects
- Manage requirements and translate them into system architecture designs
- Ensure architectural designs align with technology strategies
- Create agile methodology epics, user stories and tasks aligned with overall project requirements and objectives
- Help to drive additional business, helping the Terryberry application development practice grow.
- Contribute to relationship development with customers as a part of the sales cycle
- Translate customer requirements into actionable deliverables
- Manage priorities, release scheduling, and future application development deliverables
- Provide management and leadership to the development team, testing team, and support team whose primary responsibilities are the ongoing design, development and support of the Terryberry family of products.
Software Engineer -Midlevel - Grand Rapids, MI
- ASP.NET / HTML - 3-5+ years experience
- .NET / C# - 3-5+ years experience
- SQL Server 2008 / T-SQL - 3-5+ years experience
- Excels in reverse engineering and problem solving with little to no guidance
- Has a passion for programming and writing beautiful software
- Can successfully balance several projects at once
- ASP.NET MVC 3
- Some VB / VB.NET experience
- Reporting Services
- Experience with Domain Driven Design (DDD), Object-oriented programming (OOP), Onion Architecture
- Advocate for design principles like IoC/DI, AOP, and TDD.
- Experience within a cloud environment and developing scalable applications
- Experience working closely with a team
- Great communication skills
What you will be doing:
- Frequently working on and enhancing internal day-to-day processes and systems.
- A lot of heavy lifting and back-end development work.
- Occasional bug fixes
- Developing and programming on the company's flagship enterprise SaaS product.
Terryberry Compensation Packages Include:
· Competitive wages
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance
· Life insurance
· Disability insurance
· Paid Vacations
· Paid holidays
· Tax free Medical Reimbursement Acct.
· Direct payroll deposit
Terryberry is an Equal Opportunity Employer.