When people are recognized for their efforts, they are inspired to achieve more. The mission of Terryberry is to help organizations create a culture where people are recognized for their contributions and achievements. We strive to create a fulfilling and rewarding environment -- in our clients' organizations and in our own.
Terryberry is a family-owned business and we treat each other like family. We take pride in what we build together. We strive for nothing less than our best every day. Most importantly, we genuinely care about our clients and each other.
Are you interested in joining us in our mission to create fulfilling and rewarding workplaces through dynamic employee recognition solutions? Let's talk.
Batch and submit orders from salesperson or customers.
Quote pricing, for salespersons and customers per specifications.
Review incoming orders watching for correct die #, and checking all info on the order to insure it can be written correctly.
Track orders in system, investigate discrepancies and rejected orders, and communicate findings to salesperson and customer.
Verify accuracy and special account procedures based upon customer preference.
Send emails to customers and potential customers per salesperson.
Organize spreadsheet to prepare for use by production staff.
Respond to customer and Salesperson inquires regarding artwork, dies, shipping schedules, product availability and order status.
Follow up with past due account to secure payment.
Answer questions regarding shipping methods, or dates, and perform traces on missing shipments.
Communicate with salesperson regarding all aspects of customer orders, both new and reorders.
Research compatibility of desire design and products selected.
Coordinate with customer, Salesperson and/or Sales support/customer service various Give a Wow database info.
Terryberry is looking for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new customers in the Rocky Mountain area territory. You will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve targets. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, fielding and generating leads, and qualifying prospects. Travel throughout the territory is required and will include some overnights. Travel for the position will primarily consist of travel in Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho and Northern Nevada. Candidates must be aggressive, polished and professional. A stable work history that illustrates professional advancement is very desirable. Base Salary commensurate with experience plus commission.
- “Get the sale” using various sales methods (lead generation, lead follow up, presentations, etc.)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Grow Terryberry’s business in defined territory
- Evaluate customer needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts, and generate new business, and follow through on sales leads
- Attend meetings, sales events, and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory using CRM
- 5-7 year’s proven sales experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Track record of over-achieving target
- Account management and customer skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Problem resolution and conflict management skills
- Experience working with Sales Logix or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Extensive experience with PowerPoint, and other programs on the Microsoft Office platform
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Able to work and be productive in a home office environment
- Driven, self-starting, and self-motivated
- Ability to perform within a salary + commission sales compensation program
- ASP.NET / HTML - 3-5+ years experience
- .NET / C# - 3-5+ years experience
- SQL Server 2008 / T-SQL - 3-5+ years experience
- Excels in reverse engineering and problem solving with little to no guidance
- Has a passion for programming and writing beautiful software
- Can successfully balance several projects at once
- ASP.NET MVC 3
- Some VB / VB.NET experience
- Reporting Services
- Experience with Domain Driven Design (DDD), Object-oriented programming (OOP), Onion Architecture
- Advocate for design principles like IoC/DI, AOP, and TDD.
- Experience within a cloud environment and developing scalable applications
- Experience working closely with a team
- Great communication skills
What you will be doing:
- Frequently working on and enhancing internal day-to-day processes and systems.
- A lot of heavy lifting and back-end development work.
- Occasional bug fixes
- Developing and programming on the company's flagship enterprise SaaS product.
Terryberry Compensation Packages Include: