North America – 360 Recognition Plus Platform DemoWebinar
02/16 | 2:00 PM - 2:30 PM ET
Frequent recognition is the best way to engage employees in your organization’s mission, vision, and values. With so many organizations adopting remote and hybrid work schemes, organizational culture is more important than ever.
Learn about the Social Recognition tools of Terryberry’s 360 Recognition platform, and how to engage employees through social recognition. In this demo, we will cover topics such as:
- The value of peer-to-peer recognition and best practices for making peer recognition meaningful.
- The importance of manager-driven recognition and tools for helping your leaders lead by example.
- How frequent and specific recognition can bring your organization’s mission, vision, and values to life.
- Budgeting for social recognition and realizing the big impact of a small thank you.
- Administration Tools and the keys to maintaining a successful program.
Brad Sytsma is Product Manager of Terryberry’s 360 Recognition Product team. He has helped design and implement recognition programs for Terryberry clients of all shapes and sizes. Outside the world of Terryberry, Brad is an actor and playwright participating in theatrical productions both in West Michigan and across the U.S.
**By registering for this webinar, you agree to the following statement:
Unless and except to the extent expressly authorized by Terryberry in writing, I agree that I shall not attempt to reverse engineer, de-encrypt, or otherwise derive the design, internal logic, structure, or inner workings (including, without limitation, algorithms and source code) of any software, products, models, prototypes, or other items provided by Terryberry.
This demo webinar does not qualify for recertification.