Did you know?
– Over 8 million people were prescribed antidepressants in England in 2022
– Over 2 million Brits have been on antidepressants for 5 years or more
– The average UK employee takes 8 sick days each year for a mental health issue
– Sickness absence costs UK businesses nearly £4.2 billion
– The average wait time for a routine GP appointment is now more than two weeks
Employee wellbeing is becoming more and more important in the workplace, with an increasing number of clients requesting GP and EAP Helplines as part of their employee benefits offering.
Whether you are considering offering these vitally important benefits to your employees or already have these benefits and would like some additional information, this webinar will offer insight into how GP and EAP Helplines can benefit your employees, and as an employer by helping to tackle sickness absence and presenteeism rates.
What do we offer?
– Telephone helpline – 24/7 support from a qualified GP, with no limit on consultation time or the number of times employees can call
– Video consultations – Face-to-face appointments with a doctor can offer more in-depth advice. Booked initially via telephone, video consultations are available 7 days a week between 8am and 10pm
– Electronic private prescriptions – Our doctors can issue private prescriptions that can be delivered directly to an employee’s workplace or home
– Employees can access a wealth of information on health, disease, lifestyle, travel info and much more
– Telephone service or face-to-face counselling – Receive advice and information on a wide range of topics including stress, relationship difficulties, anxiety, bereavement
– Enhanced financial and debt support
– Enhanced legal support
– MyMindPal, an online interactive mental fitness tool
** Please note these benefits include members of your household (over 16 for EAP)
We look forward to having you join us.