COVID-19 is impacting businesses and individuals around the world. In these unprecedented times, it is encouraging to see the ways we’re working together as a global community to stop the spread of the disease and protect the vulnerable among us.
We wanted to share some updates with you about Terryberry’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are taking the situation very seriously and enacting proactive measures to protect the safety of our employees, our customers, and our communities. This is our top priority.
Continuity of Terryberry’s Services
- Terryberry’s award production and fulfillment facilities remain operational at this time.
- We do not anticipate any disruption in our cloud-hosted products and services including 360 Recognition, Give a WOW and AwardChoice. All of our server infrastructure is hosted with Amazon Web Services and continually backed up to geographically separate data centers
- For clients who cancel or postpone recognition events due to COVID-19, Terryberry can help by shipping awards directly to employees’ homes. We are happy to make that change and help ensure that even in this confusing time, your employees know their contributions are appreciated. Please reach out to your Terryberry representative for assistance.
- Terryberry’s staff continue to be available for our clients and partners. We are accessible by phone, email, or digital meetings.
- Terryberry is proactively encouraging Social Distancing for our staff, including avoiding face-to-face meetings.
- Terryberry staff who can perform their duties remotely are encouraged to work from home.
- Terryberry has enacted a policy of no business travel or face to face meetings for the time-being.
- Terryberry has implemented additional and more frequent cleaning procedures in our facilities.
We will continue to share communications as events unfold and the situation dictates. If you have any questions or concerns, or if there’s anything we at Terryberry can do to help you navigate impacts to your employee rewards or recognition program during this time, please don’t hesitate to reach out by phone or email. We are here to help.
Together we will get through this.